Cannibal High

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Research and Planning

As you may know before filming and posting ideas of my final idea. It's important to reasearch and plan, just like in the real film industry, Pre- production is where I will decide upon my real idea making sure that it's all planned out before I have to film (storyboarding, audio) etc.

Before I film I will be asking myself many questions constantly to make sure that the idea is possible, however most of all am I on target for example I could ask myself the question, Is this film realistic to be made? or Have I done enough planning and research?



It's alot of work even though the film (opening sequence) is roughly lasting about 2 minutes. I am currently on the stage of planning my final idea, but before I do that, I did some research on a well made film based on my genre which has a mixture of conventions like Horror/Thriller. Panic room was the film that I chose to research about, to understand the atmosphere, mood, editing, camera shots of the openinng sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment